Monday, January 9, 2012

Love, Again




Love, Again is a Valentine's Day multi-author antholoy.

 Again anthology will consist of 7 stories about people who have been given a second chance at love. 
 

My short story Vows will be included in this amazing anthology.

Here is a little summary of Vows:

Addison Klein finally realizes how unfulfilled she is being marriage to Tyler. She is contemplating whether she should fight to keep her family together or walk away from her marriage.  The death of her best Peyton, cause her to sit back and rethink her life. After a fight with Tyler, and a scary episode at work Addison knows she needs to finally decide her future. Just when she thinks she is all alone in making this life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel. Addison comes to terms with the fact that she needs to deal with her past before you can move on and focus on the future. With the help of her therapist Addison rediscover herself and realizes that the vows she said on her wedding day meant something to her... for as long as we both shall live. Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.

~*~

Check my blog the next few Sunday's for Six Sentence Sunday, I will put up six sentences each week. Yesterday I did six from the Prologue, next Sunday I will post six from chapter 1.

If you missed it her is the six from the Prolgue:


Life isn't easy, whoever said it was is a fool. Just when you think things can't get any worse, it does. I’m sure my life to others looks perfect. I have a beautiful home, two wonderful girls, and a sexy husband. I was living the American dream. I should be happy, right?

 ~*~*~

I'm excited to announce that Love, Again will be available in digital and print from 
Ruby Lioness Press releasing on February 14th!













No comments:

Post a Comment