Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday...



Happy Sunday! This is double Sunday for all of you.
I'm going to give you six from Obsession (this will be the last Obsession six Sunday post, this is a suspense/romance and I don't want to give anything away) and you will get six from Vows my short story in the Love, Again Valentine's Day Author Anthology.





Obsession- from chapter 7




“Will you be okay? I’m sorry I’m such a terrible host.”

“I’ll be fine, I’ll just watch TV or read the book I started.”

Alex yawned again and stood up feeling very lightheaded. “Can you ask Hudson to wake me up if I’m still sleeping when he gets back?”

“Absolutely, now go take a nap. You look like you could fall asleep standing there.”


(okay, that was really seven)



Vows - Prologue


Life isn't easy, whoever said it was is a fool. Just when you think things can't get any worse, it does. I’m sure my life to others looks perfect. I have a beautiful home, two wonderful girls, and a sexy husband. I was living the American dream. I should be happy, right?



See you next week when I will give you six more from Vows.


Obsession will be available 3/19 from Beachwalk Press

Love, Again Author Valentine's Anthology is available 2/14 by Ruby Lioness Press



Check out the 6 Sentence Sunday site.









No comments:

Post a Comment