Thursday, November 3, 2011

I finished Southern Embrace!

I'm so excited! I finshed Souther Embrace!


 I will spend today re-reading and editing. When I satified I will submitt it to the publisher. Then I will sit and wait, bite nails, and pray I get the contract!



I wrote Southern Embrace for A new publishing house, Midnight Magic Press.
They are excepting short stories for the 2012 Valentine’s Day Anthology – BE MINE, AGAIN.

Southern Embrace
Savannah Clark’s high school sweetheart, Lance has to move away and it leaves her devastated. A few years pass, she meets the wonderfully handsome, Stephen Grant. He sweeps her off her feet, reminding her of what it’s truly like to be loved. They soon marry and start their lives together. A terrible accident changes everything and Savannah is left heartbroken and a widow at the young age of twenty-two. Months later when she least expects it, she runs into the man that first touched her heart, Lance. Can she get past her broken heart and find love again?

I will keep you posted!



Tamaria

1 comment: