Friday, November 4, 2011

Update on Southern Embrace

As you know I submitted my first manuscript. I heard back from the publisher and they declined it.
That's okay, the show must go on, right?

I sent Southern Embrace to a friend to polish it up and I will post here for you all to read!

So, I will keep you posted on my progress with Obsession.


Obsession

Alexandria Stevens is a New York Times Best Selling romance novelist. She is married to the very handsome and business tycoon Hudson Smyth. After she does a guest appearance on a popular talk show, she creates a twitter account. Within a few short weeks she meets a fan of hers Jillian on twitter. They become fast friends, or that’s what Alex thinks. When Alex finds herself being stalked, the person she least expects is her new friend. What she doesn’t know is that Jillian has been obsessed with her for years. She wants everything she has, even her husband.



Tamaria





No comments:

Post a Comment