Monday, October 31, 2011

What does Tamaria have brewing?

A new publishing house was brought to my attention today, Midnight Magic Press.

They are excepting short stories for the 2012 Valentine’s Day Anthology – BE MINE, AGAIN.

I'm gong to write and submit Southern Embrace.  


Savannah Clark’s high school sweetheart, Lance has to move away and it leaves her devastated. A few years pass, she meets the wonderfully handsome, Stephen Grant. He sweeps her off her feet, reminding her of what it’s truly like to be loved.  They soon marry and start their lives together.  A terrible accident changes everything and Savannah is left heartbroken and a widow at the young age of twenty-two. Months later when she least expects it, she runs into the man that first touched her heart, Lance.  Can she get past her broken heart and find love again?



I'm still working on Obsession.


Alexandria Stevens is a New York Times Best Selling Romance novelist. She is married to the very handsome and business tycon Hudson Smyth. After she does a guest appearance on a popular talk show, she creates a twitter account. Within a few short weeks she meets a fan of hers Jillian on twitter. They become fast friends, or that’s what Alex thinks. When Alex finds herself being stalked, the person she least expects is her new friend. What she doesn’t know is that Jillian has been obsessed with her for years. She wants everything she has, even her husband.



You can check my progress on these stories in the side bar.


In Too Deep my mermaid/human has been put on hold for the time being.

Don't worry I really want to tell Serafina and Daniel's story.


You can read At Sunset my first original short story right here on the blog. Next year my goal is to turn At Sunset into a YA novel.



Also I'm going to start hosting and interviewing other authors soon. The wonderful Ella Jade will be my fist victim, I mean guest. I will have more details soon.







Tamaria


No comments:

Post a Comment