Sunday, December 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday...





From Obsession Chapter 5:


“Morning, please tell me you didn’t stay home to babysit me?” Alex asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

“Not exactly, I have a proposition for you.”

“I love it when you proposition me,” she said coyly as she stirred her coffee. “By all means Mr. Smyth, proposition me way.”

Hudson laughed. “I think you are in need of a distraction Mrs. Smyth, so I thought as soon as I finish my morning conference call we could head to the beach house and spend a relaxing weekend together.”


(Okay, so it was more then six sentences. You got a bonus two!)

Thanks for stopping by, see you next Sunday for 6 from chapter 6!

Obsession is with a publisher for consideration. I will keep you posted!

Check out the 6 Sentence Sunday site.













No comments:

Post a Comment