Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home....



I had a wonderful Christmas with in-laws. It's just good to be home.

I need to unpack, do a mountain of laundry, grocery shop, and somewhere in there find time to write.


I wanted to share with you the gift that made me cry and touched my heart this Christmas.



I collect Willow Tree Angels, my sister-in-law bought me the Love of Learning figurine.

She holds a book, her saying is Open books, open minds.

This gift made me cry, because of the meaning behind the gift. She is proud of me for going after my dream.

As all of you know it's a long road with many bumps to becoming a published author, but I would go through it all over again in a heartbeat!



Never give up on your dreams, make 2012 the year your dreams come true!!







No comments:

Post a Comment