Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Progress and information on Obsession

I have been a busy bee and I finished another chapter! 


I picked the title Obsession for two reasons.


First being that Jillian has blamed Alexandria for everything that has gone wrong in her life. Her revenge is driving her obsession.


Second being these lyrics from the song Obsession by Animotion. The song is written originally about an obsession between a man and woman. I felt these lyrics also showed another type of obsession, stalking and revenge. The need to posses what is someone else's




You are an obsession, I cannot sleep
I am a possession unopened at your feet
There is no balance, no equality
Be still I will not accept defeat

I will have you, yes I will have you
I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you



In my next progress post, I will share some information on the type of stalker that Jillian is. Belive me this research is very eye opening!




Obsession will be released Spring 2012 by Midnight Magic Press


Tamaria



No comments:

Post a Comment