Monday, November 21, 2011

Introducing At Sunset....




At Sunset will be releasing February 2012. This will be a FREE read. 
Yes, I said FREE!

I'm a brand new author and I'm happy to be able to offer you all this along with my publisher Midnight Magic Press!

I hope you will fall in love with Kimberly and Daniel as much as I did when I wrote this. 
At Sunset sits at 4,383 words. It's a fun and sexy short story that evolves the beach and a sunset!



At Sunset

Kimberly and her best friend Amber are relived that their freshman year of college is behind them, the duo are headed off to Myrtle Beach for a little fun in the sun. When a mishap in water causes the very handsome lifeguard to save Kimberly, more than she ever expects happens. Kimberly and Daniel spend time together getting to know each other. On her last night there will sparks fly when Daniel takes Kimberly to the beach to show her what Myrtle Beach looks like at sunset?





No comments:

Post a Comment