Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I completed a Short Story...



This story will be submitted to a Valentine's Day Anthology.

*crosses fingers*





This story will be submitted to a Valentine's Day Anthology.

*crosses fingers*


Vows


Addison Klein finally realizes how unfulfilled she is being marriage to Tyler. She is contemplating whether she should fight to keep her family together or walk away from her marriage.  The death of her best Peyton, cause her to sit back and rethink her life. After a fight with Tyler, and a scary episode at work Addison knows she needs to finally decide what she is going to do about her marriage. Will she walk away or fight to keep her family together? Just when she thinks she is all alone in making this life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel. Addison comes to terms with the fact that she needs to deal with her past. She realizes that the vows she said on her wedding day meant something to her... for as long as we both shall live. Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.


Vows is complete at 7,560 words


Here is a peek:




Prologue

      Life isn't easy. Whoever said it was, is a fool. Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I’m sure my life to others looks perfect. I have a beautiful home, two wonderful girls, and a sexy husband. I was living the American dream. I should be happy, right?

     Then why do I just feel so empty, so numb. Life goes on day after day. I see it moving around me; I just couldn't feel it. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls with everything I am, but Tyler is a different story. I do believe I love him on some level. I’m just not in love with him anymore. When did it all fall apart? Was there any way to stop the downward spiral of my life?

      I smiled as I think of the one constant in my life; my best friend Peyton. She is my rock, my confidant, my sanity, and she is always there to pick me up when I fall. She is the eternal optimist. Her favorite saying is, You sometimes have to change things within yourself, before you can expect the things around you to change.





No comments:

Post a Comment