Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spotlight: Hot & Spoiled by P.T. Macias


Series: De La Cruz Saga#5

Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz is the familia's architect. He’s the classic traditional macho Mexicano. He enjoys being single until the primos (his cousins) start falling in love. He starts to think about the chica (girl) of his dreams.

Cynthia Lopez walks into his life demanding, independent, and unconventional. She rocks his world. Tony fights to resist Cynthia and deals with her father’s objections. Tony believes Senor Lopez is the source of his familia’s (family's) heartaches and troubles.

"She’s hot, sexy, and makes me burn like no one ever has. I just can’t be with her. She’s a spoiled demanding chica and I will not be her toy!" Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz.




“Hola I’m Cynthia. Do you work here? Is your boss here? I need to talk to him. Can you go and look for him?” asks Cynthia. She looks at Tony. I wonder if he knows where the architect is at.

“Yeah, he’s here,” replies Tony. I wonder who this chica is. She’s pushy and demanding. I don’t like it, thinks Tony, attempting to calm down his body reaction to her nearness.

“Okay, so where is he?” asks Cynthia. She looks around trying to find the architect that her Papa wants her to meet with.

“What do you want with him?” asks Tony with curiosity. I wonder what she wants with me.

“I need to make sure that he designs the building exactly as we want the building to be built. I want him to review the land and get his thoughts on buildings,” replies Cynthia with a commanding voice.

Huh, hell no, I’m not taking her bullshit, thinks Tony annoyed. He looks at her from tip of her boots to the top of her glorious hair. Hell yeah, she makes me burn but she also makes me furious. Who in the hell does she think she is. She’s very condescending.

“Okay, let’s start this over,” says Tony taking a firm stance. “I’m Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz and you are?” he asks. He glares at her raising his eyebrow. He raised it with arrogance.

Cynthia stands there with her mouth gapping open. Wow! This hot hunk is the architect. I thought he was a worker and that the architect was an old fart, thinks Cynthia.

I like him, ponders Cynthia, going to him, running her finger over his lower lip, and biting her lip. Oh yeah, I will taste him. I bet he makes love like being in heaven. I want him. I’m going to have him.

Buy Link: Amazon



 Hot & Adorable
De La Cruz Saga #6


Alejandro Andres De La Cruz is the doctor in the familia (family). He’s always there to help everyone in need. Alex loves to ride Luna a palomino on the familia’s hacienda. He's hot, sexy and very warm caring hombre (man).

Carolina Crystal Reyes is a beautiful, sweet, young Medical Physician. She lives in the shadows and steals his heart.

Alex lives a double life. Can anyone help him in his time of need before losing his amor?

Buy Link: Amazon









 My name is Patricia T. Macias. I was born in San Jose, California. I graduated from the University of Phoenix with a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management Administration.

I currently live in Sacramento, California with my family. My family is my pride and joy. I also enjoy spending quality time with family and friends.

I always dreamed of writing and I’m extremely happy to be achieving my dream. All of my characters are my best friends. They are always talking and living in my mind and dreams.

Author Links:   Site      Blog      Facebook       Twitter       Goodreads








No comments:

Post a Comment