Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sinful Saturday - Naughty Little Bedtime Stories

Sinful Saturday

Welcome to Sinful Saturday! Every Saturday post 7 to 10 Sinful Sentences.



Warning: Adult Content






From: Naughty Little Bedtime Stories:

I let out a gasp. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. They were soft and strong. 

“Are you going to ask me in?” he whispered against my lips. I was lost, so lost.

“Yes, please come in,” I replied, almost begging.

The moment I closed the door to my apartment I was against the wall. His lips and hands were all over me, causing me to moan incoherently. He had my black dressed unzipped and pulled down in front, leaving my breasts exposed.


“No bra, very sexy,” he said in a deep, husky voice before his mouth attacked my neck.





Bedtime stories that will heat up your night.

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories contains twelve short stories that will arouse your senses. You’ll find stories that contain light bondage, food play, ménage (m/m/f), and other erotic events. Each story has a different setting and couple who explore all things naughty in and out of the bedroom.

Content Warning: adult language, graphic sexual situations


Buy Links:    Beachwalk Press             Amazon         Barnes & Noble




Watch the Trailer:




  


No comments:

Post a Comment