Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sinful Saturday: Naughty Little Bedtime Stories



Sinful Saturday



Welcome to Sinful Saturday! Every Saturday post 7 to 10 Sinful Sentences.



Warning: Adult Content





From: Naughty Little Bedtime Stories:




“Close your eyes. No peeking,” I whispered in her ear.

 I took a strawberry and traced her bottom lip with it. She opened her mouth slightly, and I allowed her to take a small bite. A low moan escaped her lips, and my dick twitched in response. I began to feed her another piece of fruit. My cock was getting harder by the minute as I watched her lips wrap around the strawberries.

“I want to feed you one,” she said as she opened her eyes.

 “I have a better idea. Close your eyes,” I said in a deep voice.




Bedtime stories that will heat up your night.

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories contains twelve short stories that will arouse your senses. You’ll find stories that contain light bondage, food play, ménage (m/m/f), and other erotic events. Each story has a different setting and couple who explore all things naughty in and out of the bedroom.

Content Warning: adult language, graphic sexual situations


Buy Links:    Beachwalk Press             Amazon         Barnes & Noble




Watch the Trailer:









  

No comments:

Post a Comment