Tuesday, October 2, 2012

VOWS coming November 17th from Rebel Ink Press!



Addison Klein’s marriage is falling apart. She’s contemplating whether she should fight to keep her family together or walk away. After the sudden death of her best friend, Peyton, and a vicious fight with Tyler, Addison knows she needs to finally decide her future.

Just when she thinks she's all alone in making this life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel. Addison rediscovers herself and realizes that the vows she said on her wedding day meant something to her... for as long as we both shall live. So Addison sets a plan in motion to seduce her husband.



Meet Addison Klein 


I’ve lost myself in motherhood and my marriage is falling apart. It takes emotionally hitting rock bottom when my best-fiend suddenly dies to make re-think my life.  With some help from my guardian angel I decide to get help and sort my life out. During therapy I realize that my marriage failing is not all Tyler’s fault that I had to take some blame also. 




Meet Tyler Klein



My wife Addison seems to be drifting away from me. Honestly our problems started years ago, but I thought we moved past them. After her best friend died we got into a huge fight. I thought for sure I pushed her too far  this time and that she was going to leave me. I love my wife but somewhere along the way we got caught up in life and lost our way.

 ~*~*~

I wrote VOWS because many of us are living this very scenario. It's easy to lose yourself in motherhood and in every day life. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to remind us what we have. 


Watch the Book Trailer








Prologue
Life isn't easy. Whoever said it was, is a fool. Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I’m sure my life looks perfect to others. I have a beautiful home, two wonderful girls, and a sexy husband. I’m living the American dream. I should be happy, right?
Then why do I feel so empty, so numb? Life goes on, day after day. I see it moving around me. I just can't feel it. Don't get me wrong. I love my girls with everything I am. Tyler, my husband, is a different story. I do believe I love him on some level. I’m just not in love with him anymore. When did it all fall apart? Was there any way to stop the downward spiral of my life?
I smile as I think of the one constant in my life, my best friend Peyton. She’s my rock, my confidant, and my sanity. She’s always there to pick me up when I fall. She’s the eternal optimist. Her favorite saying is, “You sometimes have to change things within yourself before you can expect the things around you to change.”




No comments:

Post a Comment