Saturday, June 2, 2012

At the Beach - Sand, Sun & Sex - The Conclusion





Rachael's divorce from Charles Andrew Weston the third was finally months ago, her marriage to him was a nightmare. With a new found freedom and the desire to start fresh Rachael’s thinks the best way to jump start her life is by getting laid. So she heads to her beach house for some sand, sun and hopefully some sex.


If you missed parts 1-4  you can read them here.





Here you go, the conclusion of Sand, Sun & Sex...


“Fuck!” he growled before slowing his movements. He captured her lips with his. The kiss was soft and passionate, and she groaned when he pulled away. “Being with you was better than any fantasy I’ve ever had.” He leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead while easing himself from within her. She instantly felt cold and empty. Her eyes never left his body as he got up and disposed of the condom in the trash can. His eyes met hers and he winked before crawling back in bed and pulling her toward him.

“James, being with you like this,” she paused trying to find the right words. “I mean, it was incredible, better then incredible, really. Us, it feels right.”

“I know. I never want to leave this bed.”

“What’s going to happen now?” she whispered. As much as Rachael wanted to stay in their post-orgasmic bubble, she needed to know.

“I finally have you and I don’t intend to let go. Let’s enjoy the rest of the day and just be with each other. Oh, and Rachael? I love you.”

A tear slid down her cheek and she looked up into his eyes. “I love you too. I didn’t realize how much until today.”

“We have forever to figure things out, babe. I think for now we should get dressed and eat dinner. You’re going to need energy for what I have planned for us the rest of the night.”

Rachael giggled and trailed a path of sweet kisses from his chest up to his lips. “I’m going to hold you that.”

He laughed and kissed the top of her head before slipping out of bed. Her eyes roamed his naked body as he stood and pulled his shorts on. She licked her lips and her insides started to tingle with need. Rachael was stunned that she wanted him again so badly. How was she going to keep her hands off of him knowing he was going commando?

James turned his head and caught her ogling him and smirked. “There is nothing I want more then to crawl back in that bed with you, but babe, I’m starving.”

Rachael couldn’t control the blush that claimed her entire body as she stood up. The way James eyes raked over body made her weak in the knees. She grabbed her robe, slid it on, and tied the sash around her waist.

“After diner, I’m going to thoroughly worship your body.” He smirked as he grabbed her hand and walked toward the door.

She let out a laugh. As they walked down the hall holding hands she looked at him and said,  “James, how long are you planning on staying?”

“For as long as you’ll have me. Maybe tomorrow night we could check out the club.” He pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her. “But the only person that you’re leaving with is me.”

“You’re the only person I’ll ever want.”


 The End


I hope you enjoyed reading Sand, Sun & Sex as much as I enjoyed writing it!

On Monday visit Theresa and Elise's sites for their At the Beach stories.
  
Theresa Stillwagon  - Beachfront Encounter http://tstillwagon.wordpress.com/
Elise Whyles - Mr. Right Now http://elisewhyles.blogspot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment