Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sand, Sun & Sex Part 3





Rachael's divorce from Charles Andrew Weston the third was finally months ago, her marriage to him was a nightmare. With a new found freedom and the desire to start fresh Rachael’s thinks the best way to jump start her life is by getting laid. So she heads to her beach house for some sand, sun and hopefully some sex.



If you missed part and two you can read them here



Part 3:



Rachael stood there unable to respond. She couldn’t think with his body pressed against her, his lips so close, and his words flowing through her mind. Her body was pleading for her to take him up on his offer, but her head was screaming no.

“We can’t,” she finally responded as she gently pushed him, and took a step back, her eyes never leaving his. Rachael watched as his expression went from smoldering, to confused.


“Why can’t we?” he asked while giving her some space but not letting her out of the embrace.


“You’re my best friend.”

His eyes blazed, it felt like he was looking straight into my soul. “And you’re mine.” He leaned down and placed his lips on my cheek and whispered, “You mean the world to me.”

Rachael’s knees became weak as the butterflies in her stomach took flight at the feeling of his lips against her skin. Her heart pounded and she took two steps back losing the euphoric feeling of his arms around her. He took a step toward her and she took one back and placed her hand on his chest.

 “Nothing can happen between us, James.”

He let out a sigh while placing his hand over hers and pulled her toward him. “I thought you wanted to move on and feel again.”

“I do, but I can’t with you,” she replied with a shaky voice. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them. She looked into his eyes and her heart broke at the pain and anger she saw staring back at her.

“Help me understand, Rach. How can you have no problems with the idea of fucking some stranger, but you can’t or won’t let me love you?”

“Love me?”

“Rachael.” Her name slid off his lips like a prayer. “I love you. God, I think I’ve always loved you. It took you getting married and losing you that that asshole  for me to wake up and realize it. I know deep down you feel the same.”

“James, don’t do this. You can’t love me in that way,” she cried.

“I know this seems so sudden. I’ve wanting to tell you but I knew you weren’t ready to hear it. When Mindy told me what you’re plans were this weekend, I lost it. The idea of someone else touching you, their lips on you, drove me mad. I know this is a big step, but please give in to what’s been between us for years.”

“I can’t lose you.”

“Why do you think you’d lose me?”

“Because nothing good ever happens to me. You’ll regret this someday and walk away from me and I wouldn’t survive it,” she confessed with tears falling down her cheeks. He placed his hands on her cheeks after wiping away her tears, then leaned his forehead against hers.

“I’d never hurt you.” He pulled away and lifted her head so their eyes met.

“James,” was all she managed to say before their lips met. The kiss was soft and sweet at first then quickly turned passionate. She let out a low moan when his tongue sought hers. Rachael laced her fingers through his hair as she pulled him closer. She let out a soft moan as their bodies molded together perfectly, almost like they were created for each other.

“Rachael, I want you. I need you. Do you want me too?”





To be continued...
Come back next week for part 4!
On Monday visit Theresa and Elise's sites for their At the Beach stories.
  
Theresa Stillwagon  - Beachfront Encounter http://tstillwagon.wordpress.com/
Elise Whyles - Mr. Right Now http://elisewhyles.blogspot.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment