Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Book Spotlight: Ketchikan Man by Ciara Lake






Reading and writing is a wonderful diversion from an often-difficult world. I love to create my own stories and have control over how things will end. It's exciting to create brand new worlds and characters. My imagination can come alive.


In sci-fi and paranormal stories, I can invent wonderful places and people. Anything is possible in these genres and that's limitless. I'm able to create an escape into a special world filled with unique and fantastic things and there is always a happy ending.
A high school teacher inspired me to write. However, instead of initially pursuing my writing career I became a lawyer. I work in divorce court, so romance is a great escape. There can be true love and happy-endings, at least on my pages.
My two children and I have two good-humored dogs that share our home and ease our stress. I have traveled and lived all over the world and these experiences have given me great creative ideas. I look forward to creating many more adventures in romance.





 
Brides and Dark Secrets Series
Ketchikan Man


Leea, a young woman from Oklahoma engages in a heated sexting relationship with a man from Alaska. Lucan, on a hunt for his mate, advertised for a mail order bride. Leea aware of the risks, is still drawn to the Ketchikan man and his nightly naughty texts. Leea’s believes she’s behaved shockingly via text, now she’s embarrassed by the explicitness she shared with this virtual stranger. When she arrives in Alaska, she encounters an absolutely gorgeous male. Overwhelmed, she’s suddenly inhibited by timidity. However, Lucan is patient and determined to reveal Leea’s inner siren. His unique instincts tell him that she's his.

Lucan is a local artist, a talented man. He’s part Native American with an extra component in his genes.  Unknown to Leea, his honored ancestor passed a special gift to him.

Will Leea and Lucan’s passion survive the wilds of Alaska?








No comments:

Post a Comment