Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's Tamaria doing?




What have I been doing lately? I can answer that in one word... EDITS!

I received my 2nd round of Obsession edits and was overwhelmed. Mid-way through them I had to stop and completed my Vows edits. 

Now I'm edit free for about 2 weeks. Then I'll begin to finalize my first novella Obsession! My dream is about to come true (someone pinch me). This is overwhelming both in emotion and work for me. A really good author friend of mine (Ella Jade)  told me that writing is a long process of editing, writing, deleting, editing, adding, and then more editing.


My short story Vows with be included in the Love, Again Valentines Anthology releasing in both print and digital on 2/14.



Addison Klein’s life is a mess, her marriage is falling apart and she just lost her best friend.
Just when she thinks she is all alone in making some major life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel.
Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.

On Tuesday February 14th, stop by and enter to win a sighed copy of Love, Again. Check out my Love, Again tour page.


Obsession releases 3/19!
Alexandria Stevens is a New York Times best-selling romance novelist. After she makes a guest appearance on a popular TV talk show, she creates a Twitter account. Within a few short weeks she meets a fan, and they become fast friends…or that’s what Alex thinks. When Alex finds herself being stalked, the person she least suspects is her new friend Jillian. What she doesn’t know is that Jillian has been obsessed with her for years. She wants everything Alex has, even her husband.
Content Warning: sexual situations, adult language, violence
Genre(s): Romantic Suspense

So what's next for me? I have things brewing!


Snowed In

Dana and Analisa head to Ana’s parents’ house in Montpellier Vermont for a weekend of skiing over winter break. What they don’t expect in Ana’s older brother Adam to show up.
Dana has always had a crush on Adam, but he never seemed to notice she was alive beyond teasing her. Saturday while skiing on Moose Mountain Dana sprains her ankle. Ana is too busy flirting with a ski instructor to realize how much pain Dana is in. Adam just wants to hit the local bars to forget about his recent breakup, so he offers Dana a ride back to the house.
Adam is just about to hit the bars, and Dana just wants to soak in the hot tub when the snow kicks up. Adam and Dana find themselves snowed in. When Adam decided to join Dana  in the hot tub will all her dreams comes true?



Naughty Little Bedtime Stories

Ever wish that you had a bedtime story book full of erotic stories and fantasies?

This book will contain 12 short stories (1500-1750 words each) they will include a menage, light bondage, food play, outdoor sex, and much more.

Here is a peek into one:


I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower, stripped and stepped in. The hot water immediately made me feel better. It had been a long week with school and work. I closed my eyes and let the water hit my body; my thoughts went to Kent. My hands roamed over my breasts squeezing lightly as I imagine they were his hands. Then they trailed down to my throbbing sex, I spread my legs and moaned as I rubbed my clit. When all of a sudden the shower door opened and I let out a scream and tried to cover myself.

"Jesus, Taylor."

In front of me stood Kent, in all of his naked glory, sporting a very hard cock.
 
"You scared the hell out of me," I yelled.

"Oh baby, don't be mad, I have a key remember. Can I join you? Not that I don’t like the show."

"Yes." He stepped in and shut the door. Before I could think my body and face were pinned up against the glass door.

“Not that I didn’t like watching you please yourself,” I moaned, as I felt his hands graze over my breast. “Maybe later you could give me a private show.”

“Anything you want just touch me now.”



Last but not least... 

I'm writing a dark drama with an author friend Viari Rose called
To Love, Honor, and Slay. It's a story about a black widow.


Joseph Grant recently retired at the age of sixty and gave the reins of his very successful company to his nephew David.  He finally found the woman of his dreams a few months ago, the much younger Danica Jones. He spends his days lavishing all his love and money on the woman who stole his heart. When he finally decides to pop the question his nephew’s wife Mona decides to have Danica investigated. Mona always felt uneasy around her, and believes she is only after her uncle’s money. What the private investigator finds rocks the family to the core.










2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the uocoming release! I'm thrilled for you! And you're so busy...2012 is going to be a great year for you. I know these things:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your support, hand holding, and talking me off the edit ledge as many times as you did.

      Oh, and can I borrow that crystal ball of your! ;)

      Delete