Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love, Again Valentine's Day Anthology



In 9 days Love, Again releases,  From Ruby Lioness Press !








My short Story Vows is included in Love, Again


Vows by Tamara Soana

Addison Klein’s life is a mess, her marriage is falling apart and she just lost her best friend.
Just when she thinks she is all alone in making some major life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel.
Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.


Here is a peek:


 Prologue:


Life isn't easy. Whoever said that it was is a fool. Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I’m sure my life looks perfect to others, I have a beautiful home, two wonderful girls, and a sexy husband. I am living the American dream. I should be happy, right?
Then why do I feel so empty, so numb? Life goes on, day after day. I see it moving around me; I just can't feel it. Don't get me wrong. I love my girls with everything I am. Tyler, my husband, is a different story. I do believe that I love him on some level. I’m just not in love with him anymore. When did it all fall apart? Was there any way to stop the downward spiral of my life?
I smile as I think of the one constant in my life: my best friend Peyton. She is my rock, my confidant, and my sanity. She is always there to pick me up when I fall. She is the eternal optimist. Her favorite saying is, “You sometimes have to change things within yourself before you can expect the things around you to change.”


~*~*~

On Valentine's Day, right here I'll be giving away a signed copy to a lucky commentator!






No comments:

Post a Comment