Sunday, January 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday



Happy Sunday!
Today I will give you six sentences from chapter 1 of  my story Vows.  Vows is part of the Love, Again Valentine's Day Author Anthology.






Vows


Addison Klein, finally realizing how unfulfilled she feels in her marriage to Tyler, is contemplating whether she should fight to keep her family together or walk away from her marriage. The death of her best friend Peyton causes her to sit back and rethink her life. After a fight with Tyler and a scary episode at work, Addison knows that she needs to make a decision about her future. Just when she thinks she is completely alone in making this life-altering decision, she gets a little guidance from a guardian angel. Addison comes to terms with the fact that she needs to deal with her past before she can move on and focus on the future. With the help of her therapist, Addison rediscovers herself and realizes that the vows she said on her wedding day meant something to her...“for as long as we both shall live.” Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.



 From  chapter 1



 I placed the phone to my ear, and I could hear Colin's sobs. "Colin, what's wrong?"

"Peyton... she... is... gone.”

I gasped. "No!" I shouted, as the weight of what he was telling me crushed my very soul. No. Not Peyton. "How," I whispered, as I fought back the tears.







 See you next next week with six sentences from chapter 2.



Love, Again Author Valentine's Anthology is available 2/14 by Ruby Lioness Press



Check out the 6 Sentence Sunday site.





1 comment: