Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm

I was attacked by the evil plot bunnies. My good friend Viari Rose made a cover and showed it to me. Well my mind started to go into over drive. I told her I had an idea and she made some changes to the cover,  I just wanted the background. After A few emails and a brain storm session The Calm Before the Storm was born.

I've never written a thriller or self-published a short story. This will be available FREE when finished. I may just offer a PDF unless I figure out how to get it on Amazon and Smashwords.

 I'm expecting this to be between 3,000-5,000 words. I can see it play out in my head like a movie. I just need the time to write it and have it edited.



The Calm Before the Storm

The last two years of Erica Bloom’s life have been spent looking over her shoulder. Sawyer Marsh promised the day she filed for divorce and left him, that if he couldn’t have her no one would.

Even though Sawyer hasn’t contacted her in two years she still feared for her life. She remembers all too well the nightmare their marriage was and what it felt to be on the receiving end of his wrath. The news of Sawyer’s engagement allows Erica to finally let her guard down and enjoy her new life and budding relationship with Brock Maxwell.

While away relaxing at Brock’s vacation home on the Willow Lake, the past comes back to haunt her. Were the past few years just the calm before the storm?






No comments:

Post a Comment